Home > Career & Technical Education
Career & Technical Education
Rockland BOCES Career and Technical Education programs provide students with the opportunity to graduate high school with college credits, technical experience, professional skills and industry certifications in high-skill, high-demand fields.
- 11th- and 12th-grade students can enroll in Career and Technical Education programs (click on the links at top right for detailed descriptions)
- Career Services Programs are offered to students with special needs in grades 9-12
- Curriculum is aligned with Common Core State Standards, Career Development and Occupational Studies (CDOS) Standards, 4+1 Multiple Pathways requirements and industry standards
- Students participate in SkillsUSA, industry-sponsored competitions, internships and career-oriented
- Training takes place in state-of-the-art workshops with instructors who are industry experts
A comprehensive listing of career and technical education programs can be found in our Program Guide.