Programs are located in several component school districts across Rockland County. Based on their readiness and ability, district-based students have the opportunity to participate in school district classes and activities.
Academic Program Features:
- Individualized literacy and math programs aligned to the NY State Common Core Standards
- Intensive literacy and language support
- Specialized math
- Differentiated instruction and academic intervention delivered in small class settings
- Computer-based programs to support instruction
- Mainstreaming opportunities
Social and Emotional Supports:
- Therapeutic component incorporated daily
- Individualized and universal behavior plans
- Emphasis on development of self-regulation and coping skills
- Strengths-based counseling and support plans provided by highly qualified clinicians
Students with academic, social and/or emotional needs who benefit from integration in a mainstream environment.